seven's thin air

Things about making stuff. Things about science and technology. Things about alternative energy. Funny and weird things. I like things. Email me at: makeseven at ev1 dot net

Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello World

Hello World! I was resistant to the idea of doing this but I met this nice fellow named
Bre (pronounced 'bree') at the SXSW interative festival here in Austin. He makes things.
He has a site called http://imakethings.com. You should visit it. He's a good egg.
He convinced me this was a good thing.
I make things too but I never thought of sharing the things I make except at parties and for visitors.

So, very soon, I'm going to have a website. If all goes according to plan you'll see an interview with me and some of the things I've made in a couple of weeks on Bre's site. Yay! This is fun!
I don't know how often I'll post but I'll try to make it an interesting read.
Woof!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! Slap some of those pics of things you've made up on here. Use flickr if you need a place to put them on the web.

It was great meeting you. I'm just editing up the footage and it's good stuff.

Bre

1:47 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

I'm glad you like the mp3's, KUTGW!
I've gotten several requests for more music created with these instruments and will be doing that sometime this summer.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home